Friday, November 19, 2004

So...

where do I start? I went to the open house today and the next orientation isn't until January which is no good for me, I need a job ASAP. Plus they want to put me in Geriatrics/Telemetry and those are two fields I want nothing to do with. What's funny is that whenever I go with something I don't want to do I usually succeed with it. For example: Nursing, I never wanted to be a nurse I tried to avoid it for an entire year and a half, but now that I am one I like it so maybe in the long run I'll like Telemetry *ugh* LOL Not everything was bad though - they do have onsite BSN and a MS program which can't be any greater and the salary wasn't too bad either, actually is was pretty good. And's it's close to my house by car, it only took me maybe 15-20 minutes to get there.

I'm glad today is Friday. I'm going to call 2 hospitals today to schedule interviews and I don't have to worry about them telling me to come in tomorrow because it's the weekend. I'll have to remember to not schedule anything for Tuesday because I have that other open house. I'm so not use to waking up early that I'm so sleepy, but I can't take a nap because I have a few errands to run.

So today's hospital went from the "Oh I'd like to work there" to the "eh" list. I'm off!!!!

No comments: