Monday, April 21, 2008

Smell the Flowers Finish!

This should have been finished 2 days ago but I was too lazy to stitch the ladybug's head and do the french knots. Today I decided enough is enough and just did it. Here's a picture... And here's the entire thing...
This weekend we went to AC and had fun :-) I worked the night before we left and didn't get any sleep until Sunday morning. I did get cranky at times but not as bad as I thought I would. I'm dying to call out from work tonight but it's not going to happen *sigh*
I'm going to see if I can fit in a nap before I have to get ready to go to work tonight. TTFN!

9 comments:

Carla said...

Red Thread is coming along beautifully!

Kim B said...

I love this entire thing! The concept is awesome and the designs themselves are so beautiful! Your's is looking great!

Me :) said...

Looks great Mercy. I have it but haven't started it yet.

mainely stitching said...

Oh, that looks great!

Anonymous said...

It's looking good so far :) Also, I caught up on some of your older posts and I love the 2 flatfolds you had finished recently!

Thanks for checking out my new blog and leaving me a comment :)

Carol said...

Lovely finish! And adore your Spring Biscornu - I ordered my fabric for that one last weekend, cannot wait!

Tobie said...

Your Red Thread is looking good, and the Flowers block is so cute! Very Springy. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!!

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Meari said...

Looks great, Mercy!