Thursday, January 17, 2008

Two finishes tonight!

So I have a train/work project and a home project and guess what? I finished them both tonight!!!! *Double Happy Dance* I think I kinda like that I have 2 projects going, I don't get bored and can change some during the week. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with it but I'll try(I might get greedy and try having 3 projects going which will be total madness!)

First up is Brightneedle's The Sampler Sampler The picture is dark and I'll try to get a better picture at another time but it looks really nice in person. It looks so delicate and plain and I just love it. I'm also happy that I got it done because this piece had definite UFO potential.

Next is M Designs Bubble... I forgot to put the button on before I took a picture of it so just pretend that there's a bat button under the word "bubble."

This one was a kit and came with the finishing instructions so I'm going to drop it off to my finisher so she can work her miraculous magic :-)

Now I don't usually have monthly stitchy goals but this month I did make myself set some and so far I'm 2 for 3 (I think that's how you say it) Each month I'm going to try to stitch a Halloween theme design for my Halloween SAL, my Fair and Square Exchange piece, a Bent Creek Red Thread piece and if I can something else for me that I'll call my "train/work" piece. Think I can do it?? I don't LOL.

I'm going to start my Red Thread piece! TTFN

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double congrats. That Brightneedle Sampler looks stunning. Love those colours! And as for those monthly goals: go for it!! They look like fun!!

Juls said...

Congrats!!! Congrats!!!! Lovely finishes!!! I was thinking of starting on my Red Thread as well.......maybe tomorrow!!!!

Barb. said...

Mercy! I'm happy dancing with you. They both look absolutely great. Congrats! I like your stitchy plan, too.

mainely stitching said...

You must be so jazzed to have two finishes!!

Carla said...

oh my!! Lovely finishes!!!
The witch is so cute can't wait to see the finished-finished pic :)

Cindy said...

Congratulations on both of your finishes!!

Kathy said...

Nice finishes. Love them both. You have been a busy women. Good luck meeting your goals.

Sharon said...

Congrats on both of your finishes! They both look great!

Stitcher said...

Great finishes.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow! Congrats on getting two projects finished at the same time!!!!

Lelia said...

Wonderful finishes : )