Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Grrrr

Ok so how long do I have to wait before I dye my hair again?!?!?!

The box said Light brown and I specifically bought the type that was for dark hair so it wouldn't look brassy. If only you could see the color of my hair *sigh* It's...I don't even know what color it is. I'm hoping after a few washes it will look like something, if not next Tuesday I'm dying it again. I'm also wondering if it looks this way because I had streaks in my hair. Because really I think what's so whatever it is are my streaks. Maybe I left it in too long?

My mother laughed at me - I'm starting to notice she likes to laugh at us when we screw up. It's her way of saying I told you so. My cousin's new gf is a reddish blondish and she told me if seeing her made me envious of her hair. Inside I laughed. She did tried to make me feel better by telling me to re-wash it and maybe it will look ok.

Well I'm off to blow-dry my hair. If anything else happens worth writing about I'll write later.

1 comment:

d said...

Inquiring minds need to know .... what color did it come out?