Monday, June 16, 2008

For my Smelly Kelly :-)

I took this picture in the park a week after I got my camera. I was just trying out the different settings on the camera and I kinda like the way it came out :-) I took other pictures but he was acting silly and I don't think he'd appreciate me putting them on here...

Anyway the real reason for this post is not about the picture above but of this picture below!
I finally have a finish that I can show! It's Brightneedle's Little Ones: Our Souls Entwine. I stitched it on 28ct Cream Linen (if I could have done something different I would have stitched it on a smaller count) with all the recommended threads. It's my anniversary present to Kelly which is this July 18th. I could have finished it last night but I fell asleep :(

Well that's all I have for right now...I'm doing laundry, plus I work tonight so I'm trying to multi-task with all the things that have to be done around here before I can leave
(I'm missing my mother more and more everyday LOL) Well it's only 2 more days before my vacation and then I can go to Kelly's house and he can wait on me hand and foot and I can be spoiled again hehe :-) TTFN Have a great day and thanks for the comments on yesterday's post...I appreciate them more than you can imagine!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet design, nice stitching!

Kim B said...

How sweet! I love the verse on it! What a beautiful sentiment. Your stitching is so gorgeous!

staci said...

Adorable finish! I just started a little BN pattern yesterday ;)

Carla said...

Lovely finish...perfect for an anniversary gift :) !!

Carol said...

Great photo Mercy! Pretty finish too.... No sign of your Freebie Exchange yet? I am feeling anxious about it!

Sharon said...

That is a great photo of Kelly! Congrats on the finish-so pretty! My kids got rock band yesterday-I can see where that can be so addictive-lol. Needless to say-I am awful at it-though I do like my punk rock look right down to my pink hair-lol

I think I will have to get guitar hero IV for them too.

Carol R said...

That's a really nice pattern - great stitching too!
Great photos Mercy - I am still learning with my new camera too! I look for a photography course and found one I fancied - in the South of France - sigh - way out of my price range!