Sunday, November 28, 2004

So I've been busy...

...yea right! LOL

Well since I've last blogged some days have been eventful and some have not. The only crappy thing that sticks out is that I had reformat my computer and lost all of my files. As always bittersweet, my computer runs faster and I don't have much junk on it but I lost all of my cross stitch files which is a major bitch! I had lots of L*K patterns and HIH patterns and they are all gone *tear* I did manage to burn my L*K patterns on a CD so it's not that bad, I just have to look for it. I also lost my pictures, my music, my Sims 2 game! You never know what you had until it's gone because today I received my San Man Originals Newsletter and it said that all Halloween Freebies have been taken off the site, well of course I no longer have these!!!! *sigh* I did print out the ones I wanted to stitch right away so not all is lost. Oh well, I'll get over it one day so enough whining.

No job yet but then again I couldn't really go on any interviews because of the holidays. Everyday I change my mind about where I want to work at. I was going to take the lower paying hospital job because of the quality of the orientation but today I woke up feeling like if I passed all of my clinicals then it can only mean I'm competent and don't need an intense orientation because I should know the basics already right? Plus they aren't going to throw my onto the unit to be on my own so I think I want go with the higher paying job. I don't know I'm so confused in regards to where I want to work.

Thanksgiving was cool. I spent it at my aunt's house and my cousin's bandmates were there. Lots of laughs. I also met my little cousin's girlfriend that night. He's 15 and yeah they won't get married and will probably break up in the future but knowing that he's made such a fine choice makes me sooooo happy. This girl has to be the one of the sweetest girls on the face of the earth, if I had a son this is the type of girl I want to be brought home to me. His mother, of course, was hating. I really don't know what is wrong with her, I think some of the thoughts that my family has are really wrong and I'm so happy that although I was raised by them I did not turn out to be one of them.

All of my little cousin's are starting to have boyfriends/girlfriends so it can only mean I'm getting old. I have a cousin who is like my little brother and realized 2 nights ago that he will be going to college next year! I remember walking around with him and all of my friends were saying how cute he was. I was like 13 and he was maybe 5. He has a girlfriend too and he's such a great boyfriend and I'm not just saying that because he's related to me hehe, I'd like for my daughter to bring someone like him home :)

Oh my room looks so pretty! It's still not done and I'm still sleeping on my mattress which is on the floor but tomorrow we get the molding for the floor and my dad will work on that this week then all that's missing is my crown molding and I can start fixing up the room. I wish I could cross stitch some nice big things to decorate the walls with but my attention span for big projects is very low. But I love my room! It has personality, unlike the rest of this house.

Well now that I have bored you with my update I'm going to stitch, I have two round robins that I have to work on plus I have my friends gift to finish up and I'm so close to finishing it but have hit a rough spot, the sheep's head is all one color and I so hate "block" stitching, but I'll get through it I saved it for last so it won't become a UFO.


No comments: