Monday, November 15, 2004

Another wonderful morning!

I love cold weather, it puts me in such a great mood. It's not that cold here unfortunately but it is cold for the average fall/winter hating person. I went to my admission interview today and well I didn't get in. Apparently if I want to go back to Adelphi I have to re-admit (not transfer) through my old major's department (psychology) and then do an in house transfer to Nursing. I guess I'll set aside a day to go up to Adelphi and do whatever it is I have to do. I did pick up another application to another RN to BSN program though so I'll get that in the mail soon.
I woke up at 8am today and I honestly have forgotten what it's like to be up so early. This lady at the college transfer office had to tell me something 3 times before it registered LOL. Right now I'm waiting for Kelly to come pick me up. I think we're going to visit his grandmother today. I wanted to go to the quilt store before going there but remembered this morning that it's closed on Monday's :(
I really want some fabric to make a quilt and play with my sewing machine. I probably won't be able to do so until my rooms get back to the way they use to be but atleast I'll have something to look forward to.
Ana has been in 7th heaven all morning with the mattress on the floor. There is a tiny space between my mattress and the bookcases that she can wedge in and I think she's comfy since that's where she slept last night. She also doesn't have to get out of bed to drink water and if you know Ana then you know that is a major plus in this lazy dog's life.
It just came to me that I need to buy some Aida fabric for some ornaments and I just found this really cool pattern last night to make a cross stitch stuff animal that I want to make for a friend who is having a baby. It's really nice, I just hope that I can finish it. I don't usually stitch on Aida - I actually hate it but it's easier for me to sew in into something than it is with linen. Annabelle evenweave is good too but I don't know where to get any of that unless it's online and I need the fabric now :) Ok I'm happy!! Talk to you blog readers later on!

No comments: