Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pictures to share!

Finally my exchange partners have received their packages and I can share pictures! First up is Shepherd's Bush Be True that I stitched for my Fair and Square Exchange partner. It's stitched on 32ct Fairy Dust Linen so I couldn't add the buttons but I think it looks nice regardless. It looks so romantic, no?

Next is my Valentine's Exchange for the Cross Stitch Forever Yahoo Group. I find it so hard to stick to the monetary limit when I join exchanges so I pretty much don't join them but who could pass up a Valentine's Day Exchange?!?!? Anyway I tried really hard this time and decided that the only way this package would be nice is if I stitched something for it. Below is Glory Bee's Be Mine Freebie that I made into a pinkeep. It was my first time making my own cording so please don't look too hard hehe, hopefully as I make more it'll get better. The front
The back
The entire exchange.

I still have 2 more things to show and as soon as I mail them off and the persons receive them I'll share! For those interested in snip-it jars I'm going to contact Kathy and will keep you informed! TTFN and Happy Valentini Day!
****EDITED**** For those that are interested in a Snip-It Jar email me (there's an email link under my profile) and I'll give you Kathy's email. Just please put Snip It Jars in the subject line so I don't delete it.

10 comments:

Desi said...

Cute stuff, Mercy. Lucky the stitcher who receives your pack.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty stitching, Mercy. Fabulous exchange packet!

mainely stitching said...

What a fabulous exchange you put together!!! The recipient must be dancing all around!

Sharon said...

Such beauiful Valentine stitching! Your exchange package is great! My kids have gotten hooked on guitar hero-they are only playing the demo at present-it is a pretty cool game. I may have to get that-LOL

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Lovely stuff here Mercy...I love that you did the SB one for Fair Squares...so they're 50 x 50? Hmmm...ideas....
I love your Valentines exchange too...very nice, your right, you get better each time with the cording :)
Have a Happy Valentines day!

Unknown said...

The SB came out great! The small SB's are perfect for the FS exchange.

Did you get the email from Lazy Daisy? I'll be there Monday, probably in the afternoon.

Deanne J said...

They're both so cute

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow everything is just soooo pretty!

Carla said...

Beautiful finishes!! Love the fabric you used for the pinkeep!

Beth said...

Mercy,
All your exchange stitching looks wonderful. Congratulations on the finishes!
Hugs,
Beth