Monday, November 15, 2004

I fell today...

..and I'm hoping that a week from now it's funny. I've been teasing Kelly about it because it's his fault, he did feel bad about it and has been my servant since the incident. We were outside playing with Ana and I decided to play box with him. In the middle he picked me up and spun me around. Well he got dizzy and fell making me fall with him. On the way down (I swear it was slow motion) I was thinking "awww man we're falling and he's going to get hurt because I'm going to fall on him." Well if that's the way it would have happened I wouldn't have a splitting headache right now. I landed and banged my head on the grass - thank God I missed the concrete by a few inches. I thought I would have to go to the ER, that's how bad my head felt. I kept telling him I needed a CT scan and probably had a concussion so I wouldn't be able to do any heavy lifting thanks to him. I really just laid there for a while which I think scared him. I did get over it though. Sometimes I think I'm a drama queen but it really did hurt. He tried to tell me that it couldn't hurt that much because I didn't fall that hard, I told him I'm not a 5 year old who just skinned their knee so it wasn't going to work.

We did make it to the craft store to get my Aida *yea pain all gone* LOL and to his grandmother's house. He asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner but I told him that someone dropped me on my head and had a headache so I couldn't hehe. Well of to try to stitch and maybe con my dad to untangle the cable wire in the basement so I can pull it through the walls and bring my tv inside the room with me.

No comments: