Sunday, May 25, 2008

Look at what I've been up to







There's a third but it's for my HoE freebie exchange so I can't show it until I mail it out and it arrives to its destination! I even managed to play GTA IV, go to my LNS, and get a mani/pedi! Oh and I have a finish to share as well now that I remember...the 5th block to my BC Red Thread Snappers :-)
I do have 2 other soon to be pinkeeps to show you soon *but* the ribbon that I bought today matched the pinkeeps PERFECTLY in the store but once I took it out the bag and started working on them all of a sudden it didn't go anymore...I blame the lighting!

Has anyone seen the new HIHs?? Apparently I love them! I didn't at first but when I saw them at my LNS I scooped them up. The plan is to stitch them over one because I really don't need all of these long things to frame or hang up. I'm off to kit something up to stitch on the train tomorrow (most likely my F&S square.) I took a mental health day today because when I woke up I was tired and my patience felt non-existent. I'm hoping they come back tomorrow because I can't call out again, plus tomorrow night is time and a half pay! Happy Stitching!!!

12 comments:

Nic said...

Your finishes look great - so cute!

Anonymous said...

The pinkeeps are beautiful!! I love that little mermaid! The ribbon is just perfect!

mainely stitching said...

Oh you've been VERY productive! Lovely finishes!!

Kim B said...

Mercy, please forgive my ignorance but what's a HIH? I still don't know the stitching blogging short-hand all that well :)

Your pinkeeps are amazing! And your Red Threads look fantastic too! You got a lot accomplished!

staci said...

Wonderful pinkeeps! The trims and fabrics are perfect and your finishing is fabulous!

Sharon said...

The pinkeeps are beautiful and so is your red thread too.

Shelleen said...

your finishes are so nice.

Katrina said...

All your pinkeeps are so pretty!
Congrats on the finish. Love your red threads piece too.

Carla said...

Beautiful finishing Mercy...both pieces looks great!

Susimac said...

Beautiful pinkeeps I love thee BN - Mermaid one especially the ribbon is perfect for it. You have been busy lately, looking forward to seeing your next finishes.

Marina F. said...

Your pinkeep are very beautiful, but where i find the Brightneedle freebe, please?
TKS

Marina from Italy

Anonymous said...

Your Red Thread piece is great but I love your pinkeep finishes - so beautifully done!