Monday, November 08, 2004

I woke up super late today - it was almost 2pm when I decided to roll out of bed. Tomorrow I'm forcing myself to get up early, as mentioned before I hate that I sleep in so late. I started thinking of where I wanted to work at. And remember the place I spoke about? Well I don't think I'll call them for an interview. It's just too far from my house. It wouldn't be far if I was almost positive I wouldn'g hit traffic but in traffic a 30 minute drive can and will turn into maybe a 90 minute drive and I just couldn't take it. It would make me hate my job and I can't have that. Once I start hating a job I start slacking and of course that's not good. I signed up for a job fair that's on the 18th. It makes me feel bad that's it 2 weeks from now - I feel like I should get up now and get a job so that I can start in 2 weeks. So maybe I will call the hospital that called me back *sigh*

I decided to keep on stitching my Halloweeny stuff :) I also found some nice things to stitch for winter that are already in my stash - Kelly will like that LOL. All I need to do is kit them up and wait for the time to come to stitch them.

Sad news time: Two people that I know have had major losses in their families, both occuring this weekend. They lost their pets, both dogs, one a puppy and one an older dog. I just can't and don't want to imagine the pain that they are going through right now. So if your reading this can you just send some healing vibes their way, I'm pretty sure they can use it.

Ok so I'm sorry for ending on a sad note but I must get ready to go to the PO to mail out some Ebay auctions. I'm thinking of starting my own Ebay business but that could be just one of those things you say you want to do but don't ever do it. Have a great afternoon blog readers!!!!

No comments: