Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart of Love Finish

I just put the final stitches in this one. I like it for the most part, I don't like that the heart is stitched in GAST Cidermill Brown...YUCK!

Here's the entire thing. I still have the border to stitch and I'll do that on the train. I'm soooooooo happy that I can start something new. I've decided to not stitch on October Boo. The mere thought of it is giving me anxiety LOL. I don't know what I'll start next but I have LOTS to choose from :-)

Anyone get any Nashville goodies??? I went today to my not so LNS but she hadn't unpacked yet :-( On Monday my other not so LNS is having a preview party. I work Fri-Sun and will be tired on Monday but you better believe I'll be there! There's so much I want to buy - I just hope I find everything, if not I'll just buy online! Off to eat :-)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't like Cidermill Brown in general. It has let me down in the past.

Yay, you're going Monday! Maybe I'll see you there. We should coordinate or something...

Meari said...

Looks good, Mercy!

Petra said...

It's so nice!

Carol R said...

Great project. If you are not happy with the Cidermill Brown why not change it for a pretty pink - it would really make it pop.
Happy shopping on Monday

Deanne J said...

Great finish, but I think brown for a heart is strange.

Cheryl said...

This piece is lovely!
I wish i had an LNS although maybe its a good thing for my bank balance that i dont! I am going to Canada on Wed so i'll definitely be stash shopping there :)

Sharon said...

Looks lovely Mercy!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I think that looks so pretty.

I must be part of the minority there's nothing from Nashville I have to have!

Kajsa said...

Looks great!

Juls said...

Hi Mercy! Thanks for the wonderful comment about my Halloween Fairy! She is stitched on 32ct Crystal Midas by PTPlus fabrics and there is a link in my sidebar...I did get the material at my LNS though. Let me know if you want me to look for it for you and then I can just mail it out to you! Your Red Thread looks great! I am going to start mine next week!!!!!

Unknown said...

I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stitching as always, Mercy! Let's NOT discuss what I've bought from the Nashville market ... Those darn Quakers chase me down & make me buy them!! Yep, that's my story ...

Unknown said...

http://aurytm.blogspot.com/2008/02/quaker-strawberry-scissor-fob.html

Does the Strawberry box have instructions for a strawberry pincushion? Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nice job on this Mercy!
-Julie