Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm sad and ready for tomorrow...

Well I'm ready for tomorrow. Have my shoes polished andmy suit ironed - thanks to both of my parents :) I conned them into doing it. I figure I'll get my last moments of being spoiled in before I get a job, because once I do get a job it will be their turn to be spoiled. I even packed my transcript and social security card just in case. I do bet you that someone there will ask for something that I don't have.

I'm sad I think. It's not as bad as it was before. I usually call Kelly when I get like this but this time I rather deal with it by myself, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad because I feel by doing so I'm hiding my feelings which can only be bad - right? I'm in one of those moods where you're sad and want to do something about it but at the same time don't, maybe it's because I don't know what to do. I hate feeling like this...

1 comment:

Leeny said...

mercy, why are you sad?? well, chin up girl, and good luck tomorrow! u'll be fine, i will be sending good thoughts and positive vibes all the way from australia!

eileen :)