Friday, February 08, 2008

Lovebird Finish!

By now you've probably seen this finished on so many blogs that mine is just another Lovebird haha. I don't know what the plans are for finishing it, I think it'll look great as a flatfold or a nice pillow but until I decide it will be put away with the rest of the things that need framing or finishing.

Today I'm going to museum to see this Water H2O = Life exhibit. I saw an advertisement for it on the train and thought that I never do anything when there's so much to do in NYC that I should go. It looks interesting so this morning I bought my tickets and will be leaving soon. TTFN and thanks for visiting :-)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute finish Mercy! How is guitar hero going? Have you conquered it yet?

Cheryl said...

Pretty finish Mercy!

Carla said...

I finished this litle bird last week...isn't he adorable?!! :)
Yours looks really pretty and I think it would look great as a flatfold or pillow :)

Carol said...

Your Lovebird finish is beautiful!