Friday, January 04, 2008

First finish of 2008!


Brightneedle's Love Letters
Stitched on 36 ct Cream Linen
1 over 2
with recommended DMC floss

This was a quick stitch. I was going through my stash and pulled this out to stitch today. I needed to start something new in 2008 and everytime I picked up The Sampler Sampler I couldn't stitch on it because that thought was in the back of my head the entire time. It's recommended that it get finished into a Oval Pincushion so I'll probably do that :)

Here's an update picture of BN The Sampler Sampler. I think I'm going to make it my train/work project because I have to start on my Halloween Stitching for the Halloween SAL and I'm going to *try* and stitch on Bent Creek's Red Thread Snapper as a monthly project.


9 comments:

Sue said...

Your finish is quite lovely. And your Sampler sampler is coming along nicely ;)

Kathy said...

Sampler Sampler is looking good. It is such a delicate piece.

Kathleen said...

You stitch so beautiful. congratulations on your finish/ kathy from S_C_F kathyro@smartchat.net.au

Carla said...

Lovely finish! And the BN sampler is coming along beautifully!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Ohhh...love the Love Letters finish, it really great ;)
And your sampler is looking super!

mainely stitching said...

Gorgeous finish!!!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed you can stitch on the subway! I can barely manage the LIRR and they give you much more *personal space* there

Sharon said...

Both are gorgeous! Congrats on your first finish!

Meari said...

Congrats on the finish, Mercy! It turned out nice.