Monday, December 27, 2004

Yule Finished!

So this is how my Yule looks with its buttons. I'm having mixed feelings about it. It's like I like the buttons but feel that they may be too big or maybe the colors are too bright for the floss. I don't know but if you have an opinion regarding my buttons please leave it, I'd greatly appreciate it regardless if it's bad or not. I've asked all of my cousins and mom and have gotten the same "It's ok" answer. I swear non-stitchers are so not helpful at times. The cousin that does stitch is sick and I'm not going near her until she's feeling good for about 3 days since she still may contagious LOL.


Yule Finished!! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Leeny said...

hey mercy,

first up, congrats on the finish! and yes, i do know what u mean about the buttons. i think the colours are fine, but they do seem a tad too big. it almost overpowers the piece, i was expecting those little lightbulb buttons, not this size. were these the original buttons the piece calls for? that said, i do think it still looks _alright_ but it's probably the perfectionist in me that thinks it may be better with slightly smaller buttons. anyway, hope this helps!

eileen :)