Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Two down - Two more to go!

Well as you can see I just uploaded two pictures of my latest finish. It's my part for Bonnie's Bent Creek RR. It was a fun stitch and I'm glad it was because I'm starting to miss being able to stitch for me. I still have 2 more gifts to stitch before I can even think of what to stitch next. I'm just happy that I got my RRs out of the way. I'm not sure if I'll try to finish my sheep doll or stitch on my other gift that I started last night. It looks so pitiful compared to what I have to actually stitch *sigh* I do have until February to finish this so maybe I'll finish my sheepdoll and stitch something for myself and then go back to this gift. Well it's late here and I'm going to watch what's left of Roseanne - they should really come out with the season DVDs because I love Roseanne LOL.
Good Night!!!

No comments: