Thursday, December 16, 2004

My Work In Progress

I love it when blogs have pics on them - to me it makes them personal and interesting. I hate it when mine looks like all I do is write so I've decided to share my work in progress. This is what I have stitched so far. I think it's pretty good - I did most of it the first night I stitched on it believe it or not. I'm using over-dyeds but the WDW Cocoa that I used didn't have any over-dyed qualities to it so I pretty much regret using it since it looks like I used good ole DMC. I still like it and hope that I finish it. The last one that I did like this (BCs Love see here: http://www.cyberstitchers.com/Galleries/MercysCrossStitchDi0AD6/index.asp?ID=1087613349218) took me over a year to complete it. I have a few mistakes on it but you can't tell so I won't say where. I hope to finish the stocking by tomorrow hopefully, don't think I'll get too much stitching time this weekend.

Well I'm off - I have 2 hungry eyes looking at me and looking at the time it is dinner time :)



Bent Creek Yule Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Leeny said...

mercy!

i'm with u, i love seeing blogs with pictures, that's why i try to share a pic once in a while on my blog. thanks for sharing ur wip, it's going along nicely so far, cant wait to see it all finished!

eileen :)