Monday, October 02, 2006

TRAGEDY! (well almost)

So I'm on the train and I figured to keep Kelly up for a minute longer I'll show him the progress I've made on my Spooky Spots, little did I know that what I'd see when I opened my bookbag would break my heart.

It seems that when I put my stethescope in my bag I pulled down the ziplock bag off of my fabric and then while moving around the pencil I had in my bag (ready for this?)went through my fabric! I didn't know what to do and of course Kelly did not know the severity of this. I made major progress on it last night and to see that pencil go through my fabric was just horrible. Kelly (my knight in shining honour)just grabbed it from me took the pencil out and sort of shook the fabric and fixed it.

Well I just wanted to share that with you, I took my usual sick medicine cocktail and its starting to kick in and I'm getting sleepy. I'm off tonight so *maybe* I'll have a finish tomorrow!! Okies I'm off - if you get a chance watch Kicking&Screaming it's a dumb movie but it makes me laugh :) I love Will Ferrell!!!!

No comments: