Saturday, October 07, 2006

Some stuff


I want to stitch but I'm sneezing like crazy again...this is how it started last week when I was getting sick, I feel ok now but I hope I'm not getting worse. It's late and I just wanted to show my progress. I frogged the row that I messed up and re-stitched it. I think that's what got me down. Tomorrow or rather in the morning starts a new day. Ana was also kind enough to model my new scissors - they are Penelope and I tracked them down online. Sweet dreams everyone! (if anyone reads this blog lol)

1 comment:

Leeny said...

MERCY! :) I just wanted to say that I love your new layout (which reminds me, I really want to change mine!), and that your latest 2 finishes are waaaay cool. I'm a huge fan of the Snapperville series, so seeing your winter one completed just makes me feel like getting cracking on mine! And loved the Spooky Spots piece, couldn't see where you supposedly damaged it with the pencil, I guess Kelly fixed it good! Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say hi, keep well and ttyl!

eileen :)