Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I get paid to search cross stitch blogs while at work LOL. Not really but it's been not so busy at work the last 2 nights that I've pretty much been relaxing between rounds. I like it when its like that. I know this weekend it will probably be hectic which sucks because I work 3 days in a row. I may call out hehe I doubt it though. I always say I'm going to call out today but end up going to work, but I think that's how it is with every job no?

Ok enough blah blah blahing - my progress on Spring Snapperville is ok. Like I said work has been easy so I get time to stitch. I don't have a picture right now but I'll add one later. I'm sleepy and really just wanted to blog right now before I forget later on.

Oh I'm also hungry - I feel like I should be in that McDs Snack Wrap commercial because Kelly is talking to me and I like can't concentrate on him. Wonder what my blood glucose is right now...

Ok so this is where my pic would be LOL. TTYL!!

No comments: