Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This is Halloween!

I love the song "This is Halloween" from the Nightmare Before Christams. I sang it all day yesterday. The weather here is really warm. Not summer time warm but too warm for October. Kelly always gets sick when there's a drastic weather change and last night I had to poke him a few times so he'd stop snoring. It looks like its going to rain now though, which is weird because it was just bright and sunny a few minutes ago. My vacation ticker was wrong I actually have 2 more days to work until my vacation. *sigh* I'm dreading going back after being off sick, I don't want to see my supervisor...

I put together some pictures from last night's party. It was fun, lots of cute costumes. Kelly was V, I was Sally, and my cousin Jay was my Jack :-) Enjoy! I'm off to stitch a little before getting ready for work.

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

Awesome pics! Looks like you all had an awesome time!!! There are some fantastic costumes. Thanks for sharing them with us!!!

Sharon said...

That looks like a cool fun party-nice pics.