Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm going to Boston and today's SBQ

I'm only going overnight, not a big trip. I'm going to the aquarium with Kelly, my cousin wants to visit her friend so we're just tagging along. I need to pack and wash my hair so I can be ready but before I do I just wanted to share two pictures with you. One is of my finished quilt block and the other is of my WIP.

I'm thinking maybe I should have made this with the darker blue instead of the green. I may get more fabric and try it again, but I may not.

I'm thinking if I should take this or a small project with me to Boston for the night.

As for today's SBQ, the question is

How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you
own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index
cards, palm pilot, etc.)

I, sadly, own no "complete" sets of any embroidery floss sets, not even DMC. Whereas, I own most of WDW, DMC, and GAST, I don't own all of them. I wish I did though and with this stupid challenge I doubt I can start collecting them now LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not bad on your quilt square. I think the green and darker blue would look good together too. I think the lighter blue looks kinda faded against the other colors but that just my opinion. You should take some sort of project with you, I usually do and when I don't I wish I did.

CindyMae said...

I just love the quilt square! It looks really good! I think your piece is looking great!! Have a great time on your trip!!!