Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Small Finish!

I've decided on a rotation. And I'm hoping I stick to it and it keeps this antsy feeling I get about this project list away. I finished one of three patterns from one of my leaflets. It's Gasper Ghost from Just Nan's Crow Jackers.



Next I'm going to stitch a room from Dollhouse and then go back to finish some of Sampler Farm, then another small. I really hope I can stick to this and it keeps me happy.

I had fun in Boston, some thing did upset me but whatever, in the end Kelly and I had fun and I'd go back to stay longer. I won't bore you with pics, most of them are of penguins from the aquarium hehe.

I've had a lazy Sunday *yea* stitching and catching up with the Tivo so I'm now off to watch Lost and then take a shower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute ghost and the name is so adorable! You did a great stitching job.

lena-lou said...

Thats a cute finish you have and thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish!

Dawn B. said...

That is really cute.. Can not wait to see the next one.

Leeny said...

Mercy, I think your rotation plan will work really well, all the best! It's definitely much better than mine, my plan is to get stitching in! LOL.

As for getting Terrence to donate blood together with me, I tell ya, it was a monumental effort! It took lots and lots and lots of hassling, and he's still going quite unwillingly tonight, LOL. Oh well, at least he's going! :)