Monday, November 20, 2006

My Conversation Piece

When I took my hand piecing quilting class the instructor told us "There are no mistakes, just conversation pieces." I solve most of my problems in the shower for some reason (LOL) so this morning while in the shower I figured out a way to "fix" what I did wrong and so my conversation begins.



I said I wouldn't rip anything out and I didn't. Instead I backstitched where the heart was suppose to be and I think it looks ok enough for me.

I'm now going to take a nap since I work tonight, but first I'm going to check the mailbox for stash, I ordered some fabric for my next project. I've packed Sampler Farm for tonight and guess I will stitch the outline of the room later on. Room 1 of Dollhouse is done!

P.S. I have a crush on Julian McMahon - I think he's cute and luv the way he talks LOL Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

CindyMae said...

You done a wonderful job on fixing your booboo! It look awesome! Great job! It is turning out so great!

Leeny said...

Ahhh... he's Aussie, if you didn't already know that, hee hee. I thought he was great when he was in Charmed, but I haven't seen that show in ages, is that still running? Oh, he is also the son of an ex-prime minister.

Anyways, HELLO FROM KOREA! :) And I think you did great on fixing that boo-boo, I know if it were me, I wouldn't be that creative, I would just be bitching about the frogging! LOL.

eileen :)

My Life In Stitches said...

It looks great and the way you fixed the heart/window is perfect. I love this piece and hope that you will find it a joy to stitch. :0)

Dawn B. said...

I think it looks good.

Meari said...

LOL, I love it - "Conversation Piece" I'll have to remember that!