Thursday, March 03, 2005

Stash Bliss

Don't know why I titled this Stash Bliss to tell you the truth. I'm not extremely happy with my stash right now. There are some things that I'd like to buy but am just too cheap to do it right now. Well not cheap it's the same "don't feel like waiting for it/I rather go to Jersey" dilemma again. I did however do something that will make me happy soon. I joined Silkweaver's FOTM so once a month I'll get a wonderful package of fabric *yea* was thinking of joining Sugar Maple Fabrics treat of the month as well but I don't know about that one yet. What will I do with all of that fabric?? I may join a floss of the month club soon. Fabric and floss is something that's always good to have around.

Well well well well well...besides my fotm I don't have much to write about. I bought Ana a new stuff animal which she's in love with now. This one is actually for pets and it's really cute. It's like a patch bear with jean, cordouroy, and blue plaid fabric. Once I gave it to her she ran with it upstairs to put it on her bed. She really has made herself a corner in my room where the bed I bought her lays. I'll see if I can get a picture of it one day.

I'm off to stitch and wash my hair for work *ugh* I'm so tired (that time of the month again) and working 3 days in a row is not going to help me out. TTYL



No comments: