Tuesday, March 15, 2005

It's over

My 5 day vacation has officially ended. In a few hours I'll start getting dressed to go off to work. I'm showered and my hair is done so I still have like 2.5 hours to bum around before I actually start putting my uniform on. I work tomorrow and the weekend so I'm not sure how long it will be before I get some "me" time again. Strange thing is that with all these days off I'm still tired. Maybe it's just the thought of having to work that makes me want to sleep instead. I'll get a nap on my break so it's not that bad. It just feels weird to come home from work, sleep, and then go back to work that very same day. I'll get use to it I hope because so far I don't think I like working nights, it's just too weird for me.

Well I'm going to upload a picture of my progress on EDs "In the Garden of My Heart." I'm surprised I'm still stitching on this and haven't gotten bored. I'm also happy that I am still stitching on this and haven't gotten bored, maybe I'll finish it :)

No comments: