Wednesday, January 05, 2005

:-D

It is extremely early for me yet I am up. The reason for this is that I received a call at 9:30am telling me that the job I interviewed yesterday for is being offered to *drumroll please* ME!!!!!!
I'm so happy I want to tell the world! I feel like Buddy in Elf when he storms in the father's office after his date and throws his arms up and spins around and says "Dad - I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!" BTW I love Elf and probably know all of the words, sad I know LOL.

I start the same day as the other job, January 10th. I do have to call the other job and tell them I won't be able to take it. I was thinking of people to call to share my wonderful news with them (this time like I said I wanted to tell the world) but I realized that "my" people are either in school, work or probably sleeping :( I'm so happy!!!! I get more pay, better hours, benefits are better, and I can still stay a semi bum since I'll only work 3 days a week - 4 days for one week out of the month and everyother weekend but I'm still happy!!!! It will be easier for me to attend school and see Kelly and that's really what had me down. As much as I hated going to school I really want to go back. I've missed it so much, or maybe I've missed having something to do everyday? Hmmm...well whatever, I'm just happy :)

I have to go there today to pick up a study guide for a pharmacolgy test that I have to take tomorrow *ugh* I suck at pharm especially now that I'm super rusty. Wish it were open book then I'd definitely get a hundred hehe. I'm really super happy, I think I'll get dressed and go now. Was going to go back to sleep but I can't I want to study for my test tmr *high school girl screams* I'm soooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leeny said...

MERCY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :) i knew u would get it, i'm real happy for u!!! once again, congratulations, and just make sure u dont hurt urself with all the jumping up and down, lol.

big hugs,
eileen :)

d said...

Congratulations! Wooo hoooo ..... way to go! Yeah! Yeah! hmmmmm, you should go shoe shopping like Petra! hugs, debbi