Saturday, February 26, 2005

It's the weekend!!!!

Well it's finally here. I kinda enjoy my weekends off but at the same time I don't. It's like they go by so fast and you try to cram them with actitvities or things that you have to do that you don't really rest or feel rested when it's time to go back to work on Monday. I have nominated tomorrow to be "bum around" day. Tonight I have my cousin's show to go to and in a little while I'm going shopping with my younger cousin. It was snowing earlier and it made me want to stay home but I really have to get out of the house. Sometimes I feel so unaccomplished when I just stay home all day.

I haven't stitched much again this week. Needless to say it's sad. I am going to take my stitching to work. I started to take breaks and the other day I found a spot where they have a table and it's sort of quiet and nice so I can stitch. Oh I discovered that we have a solarium where in the summer time you can sit. Isn't that nice? Too bad I'll work nights so I'm not sure if I'll be able to enjoy it. I'm also switching to nights starting next week (not this week that is coming) it will be hard because I'm only going to have one day off between my day and night schedule so I'm not sure if I'll survive. PLUS that weekend I work 3 days in a row which is HARD on me. I'm going to try not to think about it because the more I do the more tired I'll make myself.

Well I'm off - the bills are all paid and I have an entire check to dedicate to myself! I was going to pay one bill super early but that would mean I'm responsible and I still don't want to admit that I'm growing up yet LOL. TTFN! Oh I'm scanning a picture of my WIP so you can see the pitiful amount of stitch that I got done hehe.

No comments: