Monday, February 07, 2005

I can't sew...

Wish I had a dig cam to take a picture of my quilt block to show you how bad I sew but I don't so just take my word for it. It bothers me sometimes but I do this for fun so I'm not that phased by it. I think if I were to make a shirt it would be equivalent to the one Denise made for Theo on The Cosby Show hehe. Actually my block isn't that bad, my only problem is making everything squared.

I'm in desperate need of friends right now. It's not fun having money and no one to spend it with. The only friend that I have that can shop till we drop with is in Georgia, and even if he were still here in NYC, shopping wouldn't be as fun because his wallet can out run mine on any given day.

I'm going to make this short, I'd like to stitch for the rest of the night and still have to post the long anticipated scan (hehe) of the magnet I stitched. It didn't come out as nice as I would have liked for it to come out but the lady at the craft store did say it was nice. Hopefully she wasn't just saying that to be nice. Well good night!!!

No comments: