Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Everything but

I'm doing everything but what I'm suppose to do at this time. I woke up thinking I would clean off my desk and put all of my stash away and have found like millions of things I rather do, hence me blogging.
I bought a new phone - it's ok I like it. It feels so much different than my old phone - the screen is HUGE compared to the other phone and it's much brighter. I can do some cool things with it but it's really a waste since I don't know many peoplle with nextel's and the ones that do don't have these enhanced features since they just have a regular plan :( I've been taking pictures of Ana daily, once I figure out how to get them out of the phone and into the computer I'll share - she's such a cutey :)


Not much has gone on in la vida de Mercy - shopped yesterday and bought some books. My mother's leg is still in a funk and she's on bedrest, as per her acupuncturist so I bought her some books en espanol, she's grateful for them since all she does is watch TV all day. Not sure what's on the agenda today. Probably more shopping. I hear it's going to be 80 degrees today *yuck* I hate anything over 72-ish. I hope it's not like summer 80 but a cool 80, if not helloooooo Ms. Cranky!

Well I'm off I must clean, plus since my mom is out of service I have lots of laundry to do. Everytime she asked me "What will you do without me?" and I tell her "Move on and live." I don't think I knew what I was talking about, it's hard doing chores - I hate it! Off to hug my mom and show her that I appreciate her! Ciao!

No comments: