Saturday, May 21, 2005

HI!

I feel as if I have not blogged in a while! Or maybe it's that I haven't been up this early in a while so I feel like I haven't done much in a while. Who knows...

Well, not much has been happening with me. This morning I discovered these old albums I use to listen to with my old BF. I think because of him I love music of all times. I guess he came along when I was still finding out who/what I was and helped out a little. I hate him now though LOL. Well maybe hate is the wrong word to use, he was a pretty ok guy just wasn't for me. I don't think I could see myself with him now, couldn't be the real me with him like I can with Kelly. I feel so free with him, like I don't have to hide anything. I love that guy I tell you.

Work is work - home life is home life - like I said nothing new so I'm off to find something to eat. I haven't ate anything in like a day. Well I've eaten (chocolate and grapes for instance) just nothing real and I'm close to passing out that's how hungry I am. I plan on cleaning the yard today and then going to see Star Wars. I'm thinking I should buy my tickets now online for the midnight show but are there really lots of Star War fans in East New York that I have to worry about it being sold out?!?! We'll see I guess...

No comments: