Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Budding Littles


Square number 2 - 2 more to go :) Posted by Hello



Both squares together. As mentioned previously I ran out of Cocoa for the border. Apparently Sable was too dark for a match but Maple Syrup was sort of ok so I went with it. Some areas are a bit darker but since it's an overdyed thread I didn't feel it mattered since the next Cocoa I would buy would probable have variations it as well. My "Colonial Knots" came out ok - 2 of the purple ones didn't though but I'm not doing them over they'll just have to blend in. Thanks Petra for the comment :) Posted by Hello

2 comments:

d said...

Okay another great stitch. I love this. Can't wait to see it come together.

hugs,
debbi

Leeny said...

yeah, me too, i'm really liking it! the 2nd square is my fave at the moment, cant wait to see the other squares!

eileen :)