Friday, September 01, 2006

New Stuff

I started stitching something new. I've been looking at the Snapperville series like everyday and just couldn't wait to finish Halloween Spots to start stitching on one of these. I'm almost done with Spooky Spots as you can see in the last post and hopefully before Halloween it will be finished.

I bought a small tree (?) today after work. It was a total impulse buy but it made me happy when I saw it after waking up this evening. I actually passed the florist when going to the needlepoint store which was closed for the weekend (so upsetting I tell you) I wanted to buy myself a new needle magnet and I bought my last 2 there (they come in sets.) If you interested in seeing them you can check them out here http://www.zecca.net They make really nice things. Wish I could find somewhere that sold all of their things.

Ok so I'm going to try and upload some pics so you can see my new tree and what I've stitched on Snapperville. I'm working on Winter now. I ordered some new fabric for spring and I'm not sure if I'm going to stitch Summer (never liked summer things too much.) Can't wait to see Autumn/Fall. I wanted to stitch after this but I'm gonna go to sleep, I have to wake up early to do some things and then in the afternoon we're (my cousins and me) are going on a Brewery tour, I'm so excited!!! Brooklyn Brewery has this one beer that is yum yum yummy! And I can't find it at any store so tomorrow we stock up on it LOL. I don't really drink but this beer is yummy I tell you!

Ok TTYL!!

These are the "older" plants. I didn't want them to get jeolous so I took pics of them too.
This is the new tree. Pretty isn't she?
She came wrapped up in a box with pretty purple and pink tissue paper.
She's a little lopsidded but I think it's because she was growing towards the sun in the shop window.

This is after the first time I stitched on Winter Snapperville,
nothing to write home about really.
And this is what it looks like now - still nothing to write home about.



No comments: