Friday, October 29, 2004

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that wasn't the hardest most nerve racking test I have ever taken. Never in my life have I experienced anything like it. I swear NCLEX was screwing with me. Towards the end when I was on question gabizillion (239) I swore it was over - I failed - I'm going to get to 265 and on Monday I'll read the word fail on my screen. Thank God it shut off at 242-243 - atleast I still have a chance at passing. My side hurts. I don't know if it's from sitting in a chair for 2 hours or from being nervous. I wonder if my weekend of stitching and playing Sims is ruined? I hope I don't start thinking "Yep Mercy if you failed this is why - not enough studying!!!!" *sigh* Well better start preparing myself for the worse and hoping for the best! I want my mommy!!! LOL

No comments: