Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Snip-It Jars

Kathy, one of the wonderful ladies I've met through my stitching group, makes snip-it jars. She was my secret sister once and sent me one as part of my last gift. Anyway, I recently ordered some from her to keep around and received them today. I put them into one picture but my absolute favorite has to be the one with the dogs on it. The Staffie looks like Ana (markings and all) and if the Bull Terrier had a patch on his eye he would look just like Kyle! I love it so much!!! And I even got a jar (Halloweeny) for my scissors :-) I love my jars!







6 comments:

Selina said...

wow, they're lovely. And really looks like your doggy! She wouldn't sell them by any chance, would she?

Wawanna said...

Cute jars and you have so many! That is some awesome DmC storage you have there kiddo! Now you have to keep it all neat & tidy. Enjoy your stitching, you have some really sweet projects. Best wishes for some happy stitching.

Janice said...

Love the jars! They are so nice! Really cool storage for your floss!

Sharon said...

Too cute and a very neat way to store your threads!

Leeny said...

HEY MERCY!!!! :) *waving crazily back* Thanks for dropping by my blog! It sucks not being able to be as active as I hope to be, but I'm glad to have ya visit! :) Btw, are you on Facebook? Do add me if you're on there!

Carol R said...

Wow these jars really are something? Does she make them for sale. I would love a snippets and a scissors one too!