Thursday, May 10, 2007

What can happen...

...will happen. Anyone want to join me for a pity party?

I was watching TV when I heard a loud thud, I go check my mom to make sure she's ok since she was cleaning and she was. So I ask her what was that noise and she points to the folding table in the other room - it fell. I go to pick it up and see that the iron tipped over. Well can you guess what happens next? I didn't know that my mother used the iron minutes to go and when I go to pick it up (by the hot side) I burn my fingers!!!

Obviously it's not that bad since I'm blogging but they just feel weird (hard) and I can't stitch as fast but it could have been worse. On to other things!

The Ballet was very nice! It would have helped if I knew the story of Romeo and Juliet. I know you're thinking who doesn't know the story of Romeo and Juliet?!?! But I know the story, I just don't know about the supporting characters. After reading the Playbill I was on board. My cousins made me laugh when they told me they didn't know that there was no talking. My response to them - "It's a ballet not a play!" LOL I think I'd go to see another one.

Tonight I'm going to watch TV until it's time to go to Starbucks. I can't wait to see The Office but will have to since my Tivo feels it's more important to record Grey's instead of The Office, tonight I think Pam tells Jim how she feels about him...tomorrow I'll find out when I buy it on iTunes. If My Name is Earl wasn't 40 minutes long I think I wouldn't have this problem *sigh* TTFN I'm off to watch TV!

2 comments:

Kali said...

Ouch! That's awful about the burn. Must have been something in the water as I burned myself and was unable to stitch yesterday ;) Hope it feels better quick so you can get back to stitching

d said...

Ouchy boo boo. Don't you hate it when crap happens?

I'm a Grey's addict - so bad I watch it Thursday and again on Friday. I'm a dork.

d.