Wednesday's play was fantastic! My cousin's MIL saw Phantom 3 times she told me. Before going to see it I couldn't picture how anyone could see the same play 3 times but if anyone is looking for company to go see it I honestly wouldn't mind going again. The guy who plays the Phantom (Gary Mauer I think it is) is wonderful! He made me cry twice and his voice is just lovely, as a matter of fact, all their voices were lovely. Our seats were really good, there were no "tall" people in front of us and we weren't that close to the stage that we had to bend our necks to see the stage. I just finished seeing the movie, I've had the DVD for the longest but never got around to see it - the play was way better but the movie is still good. I really loved the play and I think I'm hooked on Broadway shows LOL. I'm trying to go see Beauty and the Beast before it goes off, everyone has seen it already so I don't know who to ask to come with me and don't know if Kelly would appreciate it. I guess we'll see...
I didn't do much yesterday but go to the movies. We were suppose to go to see the Mets play but I was just just too tired. I'm glad I took the day to rest, at night we went to the movies to see Georgia Rule. My cousin enjoyed it more than I did. I always laugh whenever I take him or Kelly to watch a "chick flick" (as they call it) and they enjoy it more than me.
Today I spent the day trying to stitch. I wanted to finish this before I went back to work but I don't think that's going to happen. I have all that blue (ocean) and the rest of the border to stitch. Tonight we're going out so pretty soon I'll have to stop stitching and get ready. Tomorrow my cousin's son is doing his first communion so that day is pretty much done. Anyway here's a picture of my progress:
Before I go, I've been tagged by both Cheryl and Juls to name 8 Random things that aren't known about me. So before I do that here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
I'm not going to so 3 and 4 since I think almost everyone has been tagged, so please forgive me for "bending" the rules.
Ok 8 Random Things About Me...
1. I'm left handed but hold the paper like a right handed person. The way I write freaks people out LOL.
2. I give the dogs a new name weekly. Kobe was use to it and Ana is use to it but Kyle just doesn't get it yet, half the time he won't answer to Kyle, I guess it all comes with being a rescue dog.
3. I can't swim.
4. I'm EXTREMELY shy. Like "I need therapy" shy. But once I feel comfortable I'm a chatter box.
5. Kelly is the total opposite of what I was looking for and just happened to be just right for me.
6. I never wanted to be a nurse.
7. My first langauge is Spanish but when I learned to speak English I forgot my Spanish and had to relearn it.
8. I'm horrible with money and NEED to write out a budget, if I don't God only knows where all my money goes.
And lastly I leave you a picture of my Amit (Ana's new name for the week) sometimes I wish I had her life...