Wednesday, May 16, 2007

THANK YOU CHERYL!!!

You're probably thinking what the title of this post is about so I'll explain.
Cheryl left me a comment about the Arctic Monkeys and asked if listened to them. I didn't so I figured I'd give them a try. They're pretty good! I then went on a search for a their concert and they were playing at the Hammerstein Ballroom yesterday - of course their show was sold out but I decided to keep searching for tickets. I won 2 on Ebay, the concert was GA but you were assigned to a floor (it's 3 floors) and lucky us we were on the floor. They put on a awesome show!!! They are now on my MUST SEE EVERYTIME list LOL. I went with my cousin Jorge and I have to thank him too because 1. He HATES GA and 2.People were pushing and where as I like it - he HATES it. I couldn't bring my camera so I don't have any "live" footage and what I took with my phone just sucks but I do have some blurry pictures to share :-) Note to self: Next time they say No Cameras bring yours anyway!
I'm off for now - I'm going to see The Phantom of the Opera with my mom and cousin. I've been doing a lot on my vacation and I'm going to hate going back to work next week. I think tomorrow we're going to a baseball game, it's not a definite plan so I won't count on it. I'll try to post a progress picture of Summer Snapperland too - I'm so happy I stitched this piece because it's looking so pretty, I think it's the change of fabric - the suggested one was just too dark! TTYL!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh wow!! You got tickets!! Lucky you! I seen them once at a festival and they were amazing. They are pretty reknown for putting on a great show. Glad you enjoyed them, you should definitely get their first album too ;)

Juls said...

Sounds like you had a blast!!!! I'll have to check them out!!!
Oh I tagged you...

Margie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-) Your puppies are ever so cute!