Thursday, April 26, 2007

Summer Snapperland Update!

I finished one of my squares *yea*
Here's a picture...
I have plans for today. Ana's birthday was on the 24th so I'm cutting her a cake! (Yes I'm one of those weird pet parents, thank you very much!) I also have to buy some jeans for my concert on Saturday, I don't know what happened but it's like all of my jeans disappeared. Well I'm off, I'm going to try and stitch some more tonight. I work tomorrow so if I don't stitch tonight I probably won't stitch until I'm on vacation (just 4 more work days!!!) TTFN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! looks great, Mercy. Lisa :-)

Cheryl said...

Ive just seen your sidebar and noticed you're off to see the Killers on Saturday!! I am SOooo jealous. As you already know, i just love them. Hope you have a great time and you have to post on your blog to tell me how it was!! Great progress on summer snapperland, i really like that piece :)

Petra said...

Looking great! Think you'll have this done by our meetup?
I like this one, it's a happy box.
;)
Petra

Lizzy said...

Love your progress on Summer Snapperland Mercy! I've got this one and hopefully, will get around to stitching it soon... Can't wait to see more of your progress! :-)

Sharon said...

Summber snapplerland is coming along very nicely-looks great!

Meari said...

Snapperland looks great!