Sunday, August 27, 2006

I think I survived

Well I didn't get any sleep yesterday until 11pm when I truly knocked out. The day/night wasn't over for me though I so had to wake up after 15 minute *ugh*. I'm soooooo tired right now, not so much sleepy but my body just feels sluggish. I don't think I'm gonna try something like that again for a while. How people stay up for over 24 hours I'll never understand.

The concert was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! The fact that is was free and it didn't rain was even nicer hehe. I'll try to get some pics up later on right now I don't have the patience to do it. We all had fun and since it was "close" to Kelly's house we walked home which took like an hour (15 min ride on the train mind you) The euphoria from the concert quickly wore off once we actually got over the Brooklyn Bridge. I want to stitch or read today but really all I feel like doing is laying here. Kelly is on his way over and hates it when I'm not ready but today he'll just have to deal with it because I'm taking a nap.

I'm sooooooooooo sluggish! Later

No comments: