Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hello there

Sometimes when I'm in the bathroom with the door closed I hear this little sniff sound, actually it's not little it's long and loud. It makes me smile. If I open the door I get to see a little black face smiling at me and wagging its tail. Best feeling in the world I tell you LOL.

Work was work nothing new there. I'm off the weekend which is going to go by so fast. It's so hectic that I don't even have time to sleep! How's that for hectic? I just hope I survive. I figure a cat nap on the train will help some...right? Anyhoo just wanted to say hello to whoever reads this. I'm going to yet another concert, I go to one and I want to go to all of them I tell you hehe. This one is free and at the City Hall Park, it's a bit dreary outside so I just hope it doesn't get rained out. Later gator's...

No comments: