Monday, February 25, 2008

New WIP

When I was gathering stash for the 2008 Halloween SAL (which I'm during horrible at keeping up) I bought Mirabilia's Halloween Fairy. It's a pretty fairy and I've been wanting to start it but the fabric that came with the kit was just blah. After seeing Juls' I knew I had to stitch it on the exacton same fabric she's stitching it on. I received the fabric in the mail on Thursday and on Saturday I put in the very first stitches in her. Here's my progress so far Isn't she lovely??? The fabric is Picture This Plus' Midas Touch in 32ct Belfast Linen. I really love it! I wish I didn't work tonight because I do not want to put her down. I know I could never stitch her on the train so it will take me a while to finish her but I'm off Tues-Thurs so hopefully nothing gets in the way of my stitching! TTFN I'm off to finish eating dinner and then get ready for work.

5 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Great start...love the fabric your doing her one...bold! :)

Unknown said...

Mercy that fabric's gorgeous!

Is this your first Mirabilia? Ivy is also addictive whenever I pick her up, it just feels like I can breeze through and so I never want to put it down.

mainely stitching said...

I LOVE that fabric!!!!

Unknown said...

nice start on you WIP

Juls said...

The fabric is grand!!!! Glad I could help!