Monday, October 10, 2005

I want to stitch

I haven't stitched in what seems like forever. I would have never thought that there would be a day in my life that I wouldn't stitch since I started stitching. This is so upsetting to me because I miss it but I can't seem to get back into it. SO - as soon as I get off this computer I am going to take a shower and stitch in front of the television. I have to work tonight but hopefully I can put in a stitch or two before it's time for me to leave. Ok I'm off - wish me luck!

2 comments:

d said...

Okay, confess. How'd you do? I'm doing a little bit these days but also have been in a slump.

Leeny said...

LOL, join the club. I haven't stitched since my Raise the Roof finish before my holiday. But I have a plan to start soon....well, let's see if I can stick to my plan, hee hee.

eileen :)