Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here it is :)


I made it into a magnet since I won't wear a pin. Plus I think it will jazz up the fridge a bit. It's called Pumpkin Eater and it does look halloweeny but it's really more autumnie. :)

I worked for the last 3 days and am still tired. I didn't want to sleep too much today though. I always feel like I've wasted a day off if I spend the day sleeping. I started decorating the house today for halloween *yea* I've decided I'm not decorating for Christmas, although I probably should. Let's see let's see what else can I tell you...hmmm...guess there is nothing really to say.

I hate my job even though the last 2 weeks I was there were pleasant. I think the problem is the nurse manager, she was on vacation when I got back from vacation and returned today. The way she talks really stresses me out, she doesn't say much to me but it's like she's a drill sargent, I'm use to people being nice, I'm just glad I don't work days and only have to see her in the mornings which is still crappy because then I come home in a foul mood. I told my mother about this and she said she understood and to just try and ignore her. It's really upsetting though I can't believe I'm this sensitive over it. Ok I guess that's all of my nothing hehe. I'm going to sleep. I want to take Ana to the dog park tmr, after being locked up in the house for the entire week thanks to the rain I'm pretty sure she'll appreciate it. I was going to take her today but by the time I was ready she had already eaten dinner and I wasn't about to clean up doggie puke (she get's car sick). Buenas Noches!

1 comment:

Leeny said...

Reuben gets car sick too! Which his previous owner did not tell us about, so the very first day that we brought him home, he had a nice full dinner, and it was a LOOOONG ride back to our place, and Reuben puked all over the backseat, LOL. Poor Banzai was traumatised, he had no idea what was going on and I had to put him in the front with me, hee hee. Banzai is the complete opposite, he loves car rides and sticking his nose out in the wind (we don't like him sticking his head out, I think it's too dangerous!), so that was definitely an experience for us with Reuben.

Love your latest finish, I think it will look great as a magnet. I want to jazz up my fridge too, I haven't gotten my poor fridge any new additions lately! And I'm sorry to hear about your job, let's hope your situation improves or you're able to take it and keep plugging along until a better opportunity comes along.

take care,
eileen :)