Friday, January 05, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

OMG - this has to be the funniest movie ever - next to Talladega Nights the Ballad of Ricky Bobby that is. I loved it and if you haven't seen it yet, go buy the DVD and watch it!

And in other non stitching related news - Sophie Kinsella is coming out with a new Shopaholic book *high school girl scream* I just loved her other Shopaholic books that I can't wait to get my hands on this new one. This is something that if you don't know anything about you should famialarize yourself with. Go out and buy the books STAT! hehe

Ok that's all I'll go back to what I was doing, which is watching The Office on Tivo.

1 comment:

Leeny said...

AWESOME! I love the Shopaholic series; Becky is so absolutely ridiculous but it's so funny to read about it! And I also really enjoyed Little Miss Sunshine, especially at the end when they were all dancing on the stage with Olive and doing those actions, LOL. Brilliant.

Btw, thanks for your comments on my blog about my little incident. They made me laugh :) I think it's cool to have a McDreamy doctor at your hospital, I want to find a GP like that! Hahaha... And about you calling another doctor dumb while he was behind, hopefully he has a sense of humour, hee hee. I'm over mine by now, I felt better just "talking" about it!

Anyways, enjoy watching "The Office"! :)

eileen