Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dilemma Dilemma...

I want to stitch, I want to do the finishing for my HoE Freebie Exchange, I want to play Grand Theft Auto IV, I want to shower, get dressed, and go get a mani/pedi, I want to go pick up Kelly from work, I want to go to either JoAnns or The City Quilter to peruse the fabric, I want to go to one of my not so LNS' and I want to do all of this RIGHT NOW! The only good thing about this list is that I'm already too late to go pick up Kelly from work since I'm not showered yet. *sigh* I guess if I blog later on about my recent finished finishes or new fabric/stash conquests we'll see what I decided to do since I obviously can't blog about the latest beatings I've given to the poor innocent citizens of Liberty City ;-) LOL TTFN!

1 comment:

Kim B said...

So much to do - so little time!