Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I want this!

It's Shepherds Bush's conversion to When Witches Go Riding by Prairie Schooler and I love it! I had it on my mental list of things to do list but didn't find the time to call SB and see if they had it kitted up. I love the fabric they stitched it on, the mat, and frame! SB does some of the greatest things!

Tonight I went shopping and noticed how empty the stores were and when I mentioned it to Kelly it scared him. Usually at this time the stores are crowded, no? I really felt that besides us and the employees no one else was out shopping. It even felt like that in BJs and Target. I enjoyed not having to deal with the crowds but hopefully after Thanksgiving things will pick up. Or maybe everyone decided to stay home because it was so freaking cold outside! Around this time I always worry about the stray cats...I hope they find some where warm to go, my father tells me that they do but I saw a pregnant cat yesterday and felt bad for her. I know this house up the block always puts food out for them as well as another house on the corner and I also do it sometimes but where do they go to sleep? I wish I had a heated garage for them to camp out in.

Well I must go to bed now, lately I've been acting like I don't have school in the morning and have been staying up playing Rock Band 2 or stitching until 3am and end up missing or going late to class. TTFN...I have my stitching out next to me but hopefully I can ignore it and go to sleep!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh, that conversion is just wonderful!! I just got this chart a few weeks ago but love what SB has done with it, I'm a huge fan of those ladies!

Mercy, the prize I won from you arrived today and I just wanted to say thank you so much!! The fabric and threads are wonderful as is the chart, it was so very generous of you and I'm so thrilled to have won!!

You have a very tender heart for animals, the sign of a sweet soul...I sure wish that all people would get their pets fixed, esp. outside cats, so the unwanted population wouldn't be so high....oh gosh, I just hate the idea of animals suffering!

Thank you again for your prizes and your blog!
Andrea

CMKathie said...

I love that chart! I have plenty of Halloween, though...
Check out my blog, you've been tagged.

Velda said...

Oh I love it too, but I'd have to have that frame and mat too!

BW said...

I love the SB conversion. Very cute! I think that is definitely going on my wishlist.

BTW, you've been tagged. ;) Check out my blog for the details

Daffycat said...

Wow, awesome chart!

You have such a kind heart to worry about the stray kitties.

Tammy said...

Wow, that SB conversion is awesome! I have a huge soft spot for strays/needy animals too.

Shelleen said...

love that halloween piece