Monday, June 30, 2008

WIP Time


I've been really wanting to stitch this for a while. I love stitching on it and although, to me, it's a big project it seems to stitch up quickly. I'm stitching it with Belle Soie Silk Floss (thanks to Mary Kathyrn!) and it's oh so yummy! I have to put it away for a while though because I thought my Summer F&S was due at the end of July but I double checked and it's due to mail out on the 14th...eek! I still don't know what I want to stitch so I have to do some research on my partner and hopefully I have something in my stash that will be perfect. Well that's all from me for now. I'm off to do my research!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice start! I love your fabric choice.

Sharon said...

This looks great Mercy-what fabric is this? It is quite lovely.

mainely stitching said...

Those middle-of-the-month exchange deadlines always throw me for a loop, too. ;)

Love your current WIP. Those silks are yummy!

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Looks very nice, I love the fabric you chose for this!